The days of standard off-the-shelf programmes are gone. Consequently, although we offer a range of programmes we nearly always customise our programmes unless the client organisation has a broad need.
- Negotiating skills particularly buyer/seller negotiations. These extend from personal negotiation, through buyer/seller to major export contract negotiations. They can last from as little as 2 hours to three days.
- Facilitation skills and the practical implementation of change. This is usually targeted at specific individuals with the aim of helping them facilitate internal change within the company. It is highly experiential with technical inputs. Two days is an absolute minimum for this.
- Mentor training and support. We provide a half- or one-day workshop for would-be mentors. This is typically followed up some months later with a half-day refresher workshop.
- Performance appraisal systems and interviews. This is a one or two day programme and involves a full understanding of the company appraisal scheme, its aims, its inputs and outputs, etc. It also operates as a first-time management programme.
- Productive Thinking and Learning Technology. We expect people to learn but don’t give them the skills to do so. This one or two day programme is particularly useful at the start of a longer development programme or where delegates are involved in professional development or occupational programmes e.g. Open University, IPD, etc. There are a number of variants of this including a problem solving and process improvement option with links to the six-sigma DMAIC methodology.
- Time management and goal setting. This one-day programme gets people to think hard about what they are trying to achieve (goals) and how they going about it (time management). Variants link to productive thinking and personal career counselling and development.
- Interpersonal skills. This includes influencing, assertiveness and all types of interviewing. A range of one- or two-day programmes, with an emphasis on one-to-one face-to-face skills. The influencing variant can be linked into negotiation skills.
- Meeting and presentation skills. From one to three days depending on needs. This will take delegates from formal presentations through interactive presentations; to meetings where the skill sets overlap. There are a number of different variants including technical presentations and customer presentations. The meeting skills part can be run separately and can be linked into facilitation skills.
- Management through People, Leadership and Team Dynamics. A range of short one- two or three day programmes based around managing people, both individually and in groups. Experiential outdoor development can be incorporated to make this more powerful.
"You always get excellent feedback."